Google Analytics (GA)
Google Analytics (GA) is a free service offered by Google that generates detailed statistics about the visitors to a website. Hosting & Web Solutions will tag the important codes to your website when you order one of our SEO packages.
Google Analytics shows itemized and dynamic information about what your website visitors do and don't do on your website.
Having the knowledge of what your website visitors do or don't do when they view your web pages is just the ticket to recognizing how you better your results online.
Google Analytics is truly a dynamic online tool that nets huge amount of accurate knowledge that you will get from your websites pages to start tracing all visitor data. It is free to use, all that is needed is a configuration on your website pages to start tracking visitor data.
If your firm is planning to re-design their website/pages then Hosting & Web Solutions have always recommended to clients to set up Google Analytics onto their current website to see if and how site visitors act with the current layout and information. This information is definitely priceless in making sure that your website will be even more successful.
What can Google Analytics show to me?
- The amount of visitors that found my site (through a search, directly, via Google/Yahoo/AOL, through a ppc campaign etc)
- The pages they viewed
- The amount of time they spent viewing my website
- The pages they landed on
- The pages they exited from
- All the links/buttons they hit
What do I do with the information from Google Analytics?
- What searches or keywords lead to a sale or enquiry? - pay for and optimise your site for these
- What searches lead to nothing? - do nothing
- What pages are the most popular? - this is the pages customers like and get noticed with
- What pages do customers not look at? - do these web pages contain important information that you wanted your customers to see, change these pages
- What links and buttons do customers click? - try different names for buttons if it's not accessed much
Our Google Analytics service includes:
- setup of Google Analytics account
- adding Google Analytics tracking code to your firms website
- configuration of your websites targets
- free access after setup
This google analytics service is included for free in any of the following packages: