SSL CertificatesTry our low priced, high assurance SSL Certificates!
Give your customers the assurance they need to do business online - ensure that credit card transactions, sensitive information and applications are secure on your website.
Because of the additional security measures that are taken before a high assurance certificate is issued, they are an important tool in preventing phishing and online fraud.
Without SSL encryption, information passed through networks is visible to anyone with access. Can you be sure it's not being misused, modified or worse, stolen? Show your customers that it's safe to conduct business with you on the Internet.
SSL Certificate features:
- Increase Sales
- Web browsers give visual cues, such as a lock icon or a green bar, to make sure visitors know when their connection is secured and you mean business, building a trust. This means that they will trust your website more when they see these cues and will be more likely to buy from you.
- Phishing Email Protection
- Phishing email is an email sent by a criminal who tries to impersonate your website. The email usually includes a link to their own website or uses a man-in-the-middle attack to use your own domain name. Because it is very difficult for these criminals to receive a proper SSL certificate, they won’t be able to perfectly impersonate your site.
- Strong Encryption
- Our SSL Certificates converts your data into virtually impenetrable code using data encryption up to 256 bits. Our certificates also use the most secure encryption available and support both SHA-1 and SHA-2 algorithms. The security of your site is our number one priority.
- You can be sure that you are sending information to the right server and not to a criminal's server. Why is this important? The nature of the Internet means that your customers will often be sending information through several computers. Any of these computers could pretend to be your website and trick your users into sending them personal information.